MILLIONS AVAILABLE!

Josh Narins

Nov 20, 2013, 9:54:24 AM11/20/13
to Reddit /r/nyc
I'm working on a getting a business off the ground, need some help.

Video: A few, really short videos would help.

Graphics: Someone to put together brochure, and similar, material

Secretary: Put together meetings, coordinating calenders

If the company ends up being worth a billion to me, each of you are assured a million each (payment might be limited to 10K/month, depending on cash flow at the time, right?)

This is all happening fast. The demo is done, the business plan is done, I'm sure it works, and I think it is worth a couple trillion during my lifetime alone.

Thanks for your prompt attention,

Joshua Narins

Dale Luce

Nov 20, 2013, 10:12:35 AM11/20/13
to Josh Narins, Reddit /r/nyc
Hey Josh,

I hope you are raking the millions in no time, but in the meantime, I work at a print shop that can help you with any promotional needs you might have. Check out Radixmedia.org or email in...@radixmedia.org. Talk to you soon!

-Dale