Is there any working PHP bundle?

tirithen

Feb 1, 2012, 6:14:45 AM2/1/12
to Redcar
I'm looking for a working PHP bundle for Redcar, which ones are you
using?

I tried installing redcar-bundles 0.3 via gem, that included a PHP
bundle but the syntax highlighting keeps crashing when I save the file
and I then need to reopen the file each time I save it to get the
highlighting back.

Is there another bundle or can I somehow debug it?

Any help appreciated!

tirithen

Feb 1, 2012, 8:18:17 AM2/1/12
to Redcar
I actually think that it migh be that the highlighting bundle does not
crash but that the editor suddenly switches from PHP to HTML
highlighting on save, since all my HTML tags in the php files gets
different colors.

I have started Redcar with
$ redcar --log-level=warn --show-log .
but I do not get any warnings or errors to maybe the bundle is not
crashing, but the editor switching state to interpret the file as HTML
instead of PHP, can I force it to interpret the file as PHP?