Question about Swashbuckler Finesse

delthi1729

Apr 5, 2014, 11:09:39 PM4/5/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if there's been any ruling made to "fix" the issue with Swashbuckler Finesse? Namely, that it allows for qualification for Combat Expertise with CHA instead of INT, but any of the other 18 feats that require Combat Expertise are unobtainable due to the INT requirement.

Would be curious to know, considering putting together a Shadowdancer and I'd like to make use of http://www.archivesofnethys.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Swift%20Aid but would not be nearly intelligent enough to do so.

Thanks,

Bobby

Redcap's Corner

Apr 9, 2014, 11:34:14 PM4/9/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
The book releases in August. That's the next time the classes get updated. If you're lucky swashbuckler will be one of the classes with a 3rd level pregen in the Free RPG Day module or that detail will be part of the slideshow at the Paizocon banquet, but otherwise expect to know in late August.

--Benn.

Redcap's Corner

Apr 23, 2014, 11:00:18 AM4/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it's your lucky day, Bobby: http://static2.paizo.com/image/product/catalog/PZO/PZO9500-8.jpg

The Free RPG Day module appears to have a swashbuckler on the cover!

--Benn.

Bobby Speck

Apr 23, 2014, 11:18:29 AM4/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

:D

Thomas Wilson

Apr 23, 2014, 11:20:00 AM4/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I'm really hoping the other guy is a Bloodrager and not a Skald or Warpriest...

Thomas Wilson

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with rocks."  Albert Einstein (paraphrased)

Redcap's Corner

Apr 23, 2014, 11:22:58 AM4/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
My money's on that guy being a warpriest of Gorum, but I suppose anything's possible. I think we all can agree that the woman swinging from the rope in the background is a swashbuckler, regardless.

--Benn.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society" group.

Bobby Speck

Apr 23, 2014, 11:44:10 AM4/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Sorry Tom, he does appear to be covered in spikes, sure sign of a Gorumite.

Joe Lai

Apr 23, 2014, 12:21:23 PM4/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
it also has scrolls one its side!  warpriest.

delthi1729於 2014年4月23日星期三UTC-4上午11時44分10秒寫道:

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014, Thomas Wilson <threeey...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm really hoping the other guy is a Bloodrager and not a Skald or Warpriest...
On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Bobby Speck <delth...@gmail.com> wrote:

:D

On Apr 23, 2014 11:00 AM, "Redcap's Corner" <hobgobli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks like it's your lucky day, Bobby: http://static2.paizo.com/image/product/catalog/PZO/PZO9500-8.jpg

The Free RPG Day module appears to have a swashbuckler on the cover!

--Benn.

Thomas Wilson

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with rocks."  Albert Einstein (paraphrased)

Redcap's Corner

Apr 23, 2014, 12:25:52 PM4/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Bloodragers and skalds are both spellcasters too, and could be using scrolls no problem! But I'm pretty sure it's a warpriest.

--Benn.

Thomas Wilson

Apr 23, 2014, 12:42:13 PM4/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Like I said, hoping.

I'm pretty sure that the mod will use Swashbuckler, Warpriest, Arcanist and Investigator (Fighter, Cleric, Mage, Thief).  Only time will tell.

*Goes back to crossing fingers*

Iammars

Apr 23, 2014, 4:05:34 PM4/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Jason Bulhman already revealed publicly (via an interview on Know Direction) that the warpriest iconic would be a male half-orc.