Aid Another this weekend

Robyn Allen

Feb 5, 2018, 3:06:15 PM2/5/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey Everyone,

Sorry to fill up your inboxes even more.

Just a reminder that Aid Another is this weekend if you wanna make any last minute changes to your schedule.

GMs, scenarios will hopefully drop in your paizo dowloads this week, but be aware paizo has been having trouble getting these filled in time lately.
If anyone ends up needing it, redcaps or I can get you a paper copy of scenarios, just let us know.

See everyone there!
Robyn

Casey PFS

Feb 5, 2018, 7:23:06 PM2/5/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Thanks Robyn, was gonna ask when we may (hopefully) expect scenarios to be available so appreciate your mentioning of that. Looking forward to a good day of gaming!

Redcap's Corner

Feb 9, 2018, 4:05:45 PM2/9/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Yeah, if anyone hasn't received their scenarios, please get in touch with me as soon as possible, preferably at be...@redcapscorner.com (as that email comes to my phone). Also, if anyone has any flexibility in their schedule and can switch to GMing the God's Market Gamble third slot tomorrow, we're still down a GM there, but otherwise looking good on all fronts! Let me know! Thanks!

--Benn.