Unseelie Court Schedule

Timothy Stapleton

Nov 2, 2016, 12:26:57 PM11/2/16
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

I realize it is last minute, but we need one more GM for Legacy of the Stonelords on Sunday morning (preferably not someone who is already signed up to play it). We have to have 5 tables of this special in order to be able to offer it, and one GM has to be an overseer. If you're not already playing the special on Sunday, please consider running it! (I can guarantee you get to run a low tier, so there'd be minimal prep.)

Also, if you are signed up to play Serpents' Ire on Friday night, please consider switching to Wardens of Sulphur Gulch. Because Serpents can only be run by 4- and 5-star GMs, we can only offer two tables of it at the Court. Right now, there are 15 people signed up to play, which is 3 too many. We are going to offer this scenario again at Aid Another later on this month, so you won't miss out. If you switch your Unseelie Court sign up, you will get first preference to play it in three weeks.

It is important that all of our tables fire because we need to offer enough games to qualify for prize support from Paizo.

Thanks again, and see you this weekend!

wyld windsworn

Nov 2, 2016, 6:07:10 PM11/2/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
changed my participation for friday to play "gulch."

could have helped with "stonelord," but already signed up to play. also gm needs to be a 4-star, i think? -- so moot.

Timothy Stapleton

Nov 2, 2016, 6:30:58 PM11/2/16
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Yes, thank you, though