Second GM Needed Sunday Starfinder Society

Peter Breuer-Penello

Jun 7, 2018, 6:44:41 PM6/7/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey Guys,

We got 8 people signed up for #1-14 Star Sugar Heartlove where we finally get to attend the much anticipated first concert of the hit Sugar-Pop Sensations Strawberry Machine Love! ...and other starfinder business.

It would be great if we can recruit 1 more GM because I would hate to send anyone home!

Robyn Allen

Jun 8, 2018, 11:17:10 AM6/8/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I picked up the second table
However, I will be coming from out of town so it is looking really likely that I will be late (prob 30min). apologies in advance
If there is a more flexible group that would be willing to wait a little, I can run for them

Robyn

Michael Barnett

Jun 8, 2018, 11:29:24 AM6/8/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I am fine starting later this weekend.

I'll sign up as a 2nd GM for the 24th in case we need 2 tables again.

James Ballod

Peter Breuer-Penello

Jun 8, 2018, 12:39:06 PM6/8/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Worse comes to worse, we go oldscbool WCW Wargames style. 2 tables, 1 GM

...no one question the starfinder legality of doing that

Robyn Allen

Jun 8, 2018, 1:01:03 PM6/8/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I moved some stuff around, so i should male it on time
Thogh im happy to sit back and watch peter run 2 tables :p