Would Wednesdays work for PFS?

Redcap's Corner

Aug 25, 2015, 5:52:06 PM8/25/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
We have a bit of a scheduling conflict at the new location once we move, and it would help us phenomenally if we could move PFS from Tuesday nights to Wednesday nights. How would this work for everyone? Please chime in to let us know if Wednesdays work okay for you, or if Tuesdays are your strong preference.

Thanks!

--Benn.

Bristor

Aug 25, 2015, 8:55:19 PM8/25/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I scheduled my fall teaching around Tuesday night PFS, so I'm hoping it stays where it is :)

I hope the move is as painless as possible for y'all!

James Vari

Aug 26, 2015, 6:53:13 AM8/26/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I don't have a strong preference either way just because I can eventually schedule around it.

I'm not sure what the schedule and crowd looks like but is there any chance a long time slot can be added to weekends for Module games (or scenarios famous for running long)? I know people can always organize their own but sometimes it's just nice to have the convenience of an open signup on Warhorn.

Michael Barnett

Aug 26, 2015, 8:08:01 AM8/26/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

I can not make it on wednesdays.

On Aug 26, 2015 6:53 AM, "James Vari" <ragoz...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't have a strong preference either way just because I can eventually schedule around it.

I'm not sure what the schedule and crowd looks like but is there any chance a long time slot can be added to weekends for Module games (or scenarios famous for running long)? I know people can always organize their own but sometimes it's just nice to have the convenience of an open signup on Warhorn.

Doron Billheimer

Aug 26, 2015, 4:28:24 PM8/26/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
With my current class schedule, Wednesday wouldn't work for me until late December.

-Doron Billheimer

Alexander Nudd

Aug 27, 2015, 4:28:34 AM8/27/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Both Tuesdays and Wednesdays are currently not good for me, so I have no opinion.
I can always adjust class schedules in the future.

Jae Ellis

Aug 27, 2015, 9:29:01 AM8/27/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Wednesdays & Tuesdays are the same for me until December. I think Wed will be a little better for me starting then, not sure yet.

-Jae