GM Needed Tonight!!

Redcap's Corner

Jun 13, 2017, 10:43:46 AM6/13/17
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey guys! Something's come up, and I have to watch my daughter tonight. As her bedtime is around 8pm, it's not going to be possible for me to both GM and babysit. Is anyone able to GM Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts in place of me tonight? Sorry about the last minute switch, but I'm not sure what else to do. Thanks!

--Benn.

Tom Wardrop

Jun 13, 2017, 11:19:58 AM6/13/17
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Benn,

I can step up if you still need someone

On Jun 13, 2017 10:43 AM, "Redcap's Corner" <hobgobli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys! Something's come up, and I have to watch my daughter tonight. As her bedtime is around 8pm, it's not going to be possible for me to both GM and babysit. Is anyone able to GM Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts in place of me tonight? Sorry about the last minute switch, but I'm not sure what else to do. Thanks!

--Benn.

Redcap's Corner

Jun 13, 2017, 11:45:06 AM6/13/17
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Thanks, Tom! That would be great! Do you have the scenario?

--Benn.

Tom Wardrop

Jun 13, 2017, 11:45:35 AM6/13/17
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

I do not

On Jun 13, 2017 11:45 AM, "Redcap's Corner" <hobgobli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, Tom! That would be great! Do you have the scenario?

--Benn.

Redcap's Corner

Jun 13, 2017, 1:03:33 PM6/13/17
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
We have a copy here you can borrow, if you want to stop by whenever. OR, I could bring it home with me when I leave work in about an hour, if you'd rather pick up from my house. Let me know!

--Benn.

Tom Wardrop

Jun 13, 2017, 1:05:20 PM6/13/17
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Benn,

Thanks for the offer, Robyn actually has the scenario and gave it to me 30 mins ago.  No need to trouble yourself.