Emerald Spire Saturdays (starting 6/25) Splinterden Tier 2-4

James Vari

Jun 23, 2016, 3:47:12 PM6/23/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I am looking to run Emerald Spire games Saturdays starting 6/25 at noon at Redcaps. (If this is too sudden maybe next week)

The Emerald Spire is a mega-dungeon containing 16 uniquely designed floors. Each is a module game and rewards 3 exp for playing. The dungeon can accommodate characters all the way through 13th level.

I want this to be an open experience where anyone who wants to play can step in each week! Feel free to bring any character would like to play,you do not have to play the same character from week to week.

That being said there are "Land Rush" boon rewards which benefit characters who consistently play Emerald Spire games.

I'll be starting with the 3rd floor, Splinterden, since I have run floors 1 and 2 before. This adventure is Tier 2-4.

If a new experience, module credit, and some old-fashioned dungeon crawling sounds appealing to you feel free to reply. If I don't get enough players for this week because of the short notice I'll be planning on next week. Also if Sundays would be better for a majority of players I can arrange that as well.

Please leave a reply if you would like to attend. Walk-ins the day of the game are fine once I know we will have enough to fire the game.

Hope to see you all then!

Splinterden Tier 2-4, 6/25 Redcaps Powelton Village @ Noon

GM) James Vari

Players
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

James Vari

Jun 25, 2016, 2:55:52 AM6/25/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I'll check in and see if more people see this by next week 7/2.

James Vari

Jul 1, 2016, 6:50:00 AM7/1/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Looks like the interest isn't there. Canceled. I might look to start running these online so if that interests you keep an eye on the online collective.