Tuesday GMing

Thomas Wilson

Feb 12, 2018, 12:37:53 PM2/12/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Salutations all,

I've been called in to work Tuesday from 4-Midnight which will make GMing a scenario a touch tricky.  Is anyone able to cover that table for me?

Many thanks,
Tom

--
Thomas Wilson

'We live on an island surrounded by a sea of ignorance. As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." - John Archibald Wheeler

Robyn Allen

Feb 12, 2018, 2:38:06 PM2/12/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Thanks for the heads up Tom. Sorry you have to work.
I can fill in if needed.
Mike, if you would like to switch to GMing the other table, that is fine. Its looking unlikely that Valley of the Veiled flame will fire.

Robyn

Michael Barnett

Feb 12, 2018, 2:58:08 PM2/12/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
If Valley of the Veiled flame isn't going to fire, I'll probably just withdraw.

Robyn Allen

Feb 12, 2018, 3:16:10 PM2/12/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Peter,
Any interest in GMing?

Peter Breuer-Penello

Feb 12, 2018, 4:15:12 PM2/12/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
it'll be messy but I can do it

Peter Breuer-Penello

Feb 12, 2018, 4:20:15 PM2/12/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Wait this is an Intrigue mission.... lets revise that to VERY MESSY