Aid Another's schedule is live!

Redcap's Corner

Oct 7, 2016, 11:34:43 PM10/7/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hello everyone! In addition to Unseelie Court, this November will see our second Aid Another, which would normally take place in the summer but for a variety of reasons is happening November 20th. One of those reasons is that we're using the Aid Another umbrella this time around to raise money for the Veterans Group all weekend long, with a Magic GPT and a Warmachine tournament on Saturday the 19th and an Infinity tournament in addition to the PFS games on Sunday the 20th. The schedule for PFS can be found here:

https://www.warhorn.net/events/aid-another-summer-2016/schedule/

--Benn.

Matt Shoemaker

Oct 9, 2016, 10:35:57 AM10/9/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hi Benn,

Are you the best person to contact about getting D&D Adventurers' League games added to the schedule for Unseelie Court?

-Matt