Thanks for another great Seelie Court

Bristor

Jun 3, 2015, 10:31:14 AM6/3/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
A belated thanks to Benn, James, Jeff, and all the GMs & HQ volunteers who made last weekend a blast. Already looking forward to Unseelie!

Bobby Speck

Jun 3, 2015, 1:52:30 PM6/3/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thanks guys! And thank you everyone at my tables for fun high level adventures. :)

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 10:31 AM Bristor <brianjam...@gmail.com> wrote:
A belated thanks to Benn, James, Jeff, and all the GMs & HQ volunteers who made last weekend a blast. Already looking forward to Unseelie!

Bobby Speck

Jun 3, 2015, 1:55:09 PM6/3/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thanks guys! And thank you everyone at my tables for fun high level adventures. :) I'll have to try to sync up a Philly visit in the future with

Jae Ellis

Jun 4, 2015, 11:01:30 AM6/4/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

My thanks as well -- I hadn't been to Redcaps to play since the last convention, and it was great to see friends and play through some hair-raising scenarios.. playing up is fun lol

-Jae

wyld windsworn

Jun 4, 2015, 1:22:01 PM6/4/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com