Tuesday PFS call for GMs

Robyn Allen

Feb 4, 2018, 5:38:16 PM2/4/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey guys,

The February schedule is out!

Just wanted to thank all our regular GMs who help keep society play going, and wanted to reach out to potential new GMs. Everyone brings something new to the table, so if you have been considering GMing in the past, no time like the present to try it out! Dont worry about being perfect, we are all just happy to play!
Redcaps has printed scenarios that anyone can borrow so you can read through ahead of time.
And dont forget the organized play boons. GMs can earn a skinwalker boon if they GM enough, and likely we will get a new one soon for 2018. (Also, I am now allowed to sign off on them, so you dont have to wait for someone official to be there :))

Happy Gaming
Robyn