We might need some GM's on the 25th for regular Tuesday PFS.

Alexander Nudd

Mar 12, 2014, 11:35:44 PM3/12/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
No hurry on this but I figured I'd make a post.
For the past couple of weeks and next week the Tuesday evening GM's have been some combination of James,Paul and I.
On the 25th of March, all 3 of us are signed up to play Echoes of the Everwar Part 1. I am foreseeing this being a problem, so if anyone is free we could probably use a Game Master or two to sign up to run that night.

Kai PFS

Mar 13, 2014, 2:10:13 PM3/13/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Signed up to GM.

Bobby Speck

Mar 13, 2014, 2:35:13 PM3/13/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
My issue is, I would love to sign up to GM but I have so many last-minute meetings and/or work emergencies sprung on me that I'm loathe to ever sign up for anything in advance, 'lest I have to cancel last second and screw everyone up.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Kai PFS <pfs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Signed up to GM.

Alexander Nudd

Mar 13, 2014, 6:35:59 PM3/13/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Sweet, I've yet to play at a table you signed up to run Kai. Looking forward to this.
Yeah, I understand that Bobby.

Kai PFS

Mar 18, 2014, 11:06:58 AM3/18/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
P.S. I'm flying back from TX and should land in Philly @ noon. I will have the mod prepped so the only possible hick up is if flights get bumped. If that happens I will call you Alex. I'm sure it will be fine though.

This was a last minute trip that came up after I signed up to GM.

Alexander Nudd

Mar 18, 2014, 6:19:27 PM3/18/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
No problem dude.

Alexander Nudd

Mar 24, 2014, 9:04:06 PM3/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Could still use a GM for "Black Waters" if anyone is available still guys.
Also plenty of slots open for players in both that and Echoes of the Everwar Pt. 1 still.

wyld windsworn

Mar 25, 2014, 9:06:59 AM3/25/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
.
looks like joe is running black waters? if not, i will.

wyld windsworn

Mar 25, 2014, 2:49:33 PM3/25/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
.