Fortress of the Nail --> Emerald Spire 7/28

James Vari

Jul 27, 2015, 6:13:24 PM7/27/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
It looks like Fortress of the Nail might not fire tomorrow. If not I'll be bringing my copy of Emerald Spire and we can see if there is interest in playing a Module game from it which I can run.

The Emerald Spire count for a levels worth of experience. It covers all level ranges from 1-13 so as long as people have similar level characters it shouldn't be an issue. If you are interested in joining feel free to leave a reply and include potential character levels.

James Vari