Seelie Court 2018

Redcap's Corner

Mar 13, 2018, 4:51:43 PM3/13/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hello, everyone!

It's that time again. Seelie Court 2018's schedule is now live: https://www.warhorn.net/events/seelie-court-2018

The convention runs from May 11th to 13th. Registration and sign-up information is all included on the Warhorn, as usual. I didn't include Starfinder Society as part of the event, but there will be tables of Starfinder Society at the usual time, replacing slot two on Sunday for those of you who are interested. Please use the normal Starfinder Society Warhorn to sign up for that. Enjoy!

--Benn.

Robyn Allen

May 7, 2018, 3:17:42 PM5/7/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Seelie Court is only a few days away!
Double check your schedule and make sure you are happy with it
We still could use a couple GMs if you are interested in running a game!
Also, If you are signed up to play 8-99 Solstice Scar on Sunday, please note your character level, it will make it much easier for the GMs to prep

Doron Billheimer

May 7, 2018, 8:03:40 PM5/7/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Are we getting the scenarios we gm in our paizo account or are we picking them up at Redcaps?

Doron

Robyn Allen

May 8, 2018, 10:49:47 AM5/8/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,
We are looking into the scenario distribution. We were told 2 weeks ago that everything was set and GMs would get their scenarios, so not sure what is going on yet

Thanks for your patience
We will try to get them to you asap

Robyn

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 8:03 PM, Doron Billheimer <carn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are we getting the scenarios we gm  in our paizo account or are we picking them up at Redcaps?

Doron

Jonathan Bruce

Robyn Allen

May 10, 2018, 10:37:11 AM5/10/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I have sent scenarios out to Seelie Court GMs
Let me know if you have a table and I did not send you your scenarios
Not sure what happened on Paizo's end...

We still need a few GMs
most notably for
9-18 Scourge of the Farheavens - Saturday 9am slot
8-13 What Sleeps in Stone - Saturday 2pm slot
9-19 Clash in Kaimuko Wood - Saturday 7pm slot
9-17 Oath of the Overwatched - Sunday 7pm slot

If you would like to sign up for any of those, let me know and I will get you the scenarios

See you Friday!
Robyn

Jonathan Bruce

May 10, 2018, 4:10:09 PM5/10/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I can GM What Sleeps in Stone if needed, but I'd need to leave the Serpent one which I'm fine with.  Just let me know.

Jonathan
To post to this group, send email to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com.

Robyn Allen

May 10, 2018, 4:28:18 PM5/10/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
We have a second GM for that, so dont worry about it
Thanks for the offer
Robyn

Robyn Allen

May 10, 2018, 4:34:36 PM5/10/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Sorry didnt realize this was going out to everyone
please PM me if you have questions/changes you would like to make

Robyn