Question about GM rewards / Question about 1-5 game tonight (5/1)

Steve Stratoti

May 1, 2018, 12:11:34 PM5/1/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
So I GMed last week for the first time, and I filled out everyones chronicle sheet and the master sheet for Redcaps.

What I didn't realize is that I was supposed to get a sheet for myself. Robyn pointed that out last minute and I grabbed one to fill out later.

From googling, it seems like since we played the scenario at the 1-2 tier, I can only claim the 1-2 rewards? Also, I can claim 50% of the gold for that 1-2 tier? Is this correct? I assume I'm not doing a day job roll, because...I didn't play. :) Would I get Prestige points? Was I supposed to report the character I'm applying this scenario rewards to on my master sheet for Redcaps?

Also, it doesn't look like we have any GMs for the games this evening. I could give the 1-5 game a shot if I could get the scenario beforehand to read through? Last week I was a last-minute GM so I was a bit flustered trying to read through everything as I went.

Robyn Allen

May 1, 2018, 12:19:33 PM5/1/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Your gm credit gets applied for the tier that fits the character you applied it to, regardless of what you gmed. So your level 3 character would get between tier rewards and level 4 would get 4-5 rewards even if you gm 1-2.
It would be wonderful if you are wiling to GM. Unfortunately we are allowed to provide paper copies of scenarios but not files to GMs. If you are able to make it early, you could get the copy at the store, otherwise you have to purchase it from paizo.com

Robyn

Steve Stratoti

May 1, 2018, 2:08:13 PM5/1/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Alrighty, just bought and downloaded the PDF. I'm in!

--

Steve Stratoti