Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Kai PFS

no leída,
1 abr 2014, 0:05:561/4/14
a redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow night the PFS Scenario with the single best / most interesting story line I have seen of ALL the scenarios / modules I've ever been a part of is on offer.  Echoes of the Everwar Part 2 (for levels 7-11) is a story that will lead into either a novel or quite possibly a season long event of world changing (ending?) event.  Don't let the fact that I am GM'ing stop you from seeing this unique story unfold!  And if there is an option please add a melee /DPS member to the party as its currently a cleric a bard and a witch so if you show with a DPS they will buff/debuff to make you a god!  If for some reason you can't make it, play/run this soon and immediately after buy and read the whole thing as its truly stunning!

Iammars

no leída,
1 abr 2014, 1:23:431/4/14
a redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
For what it's worth, Desmond is playing a DPS character - his bard is a respectable front liner (at least, it was the last time I played with him)

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Kai PFS <pfs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tomorrow night the PFS Scenario with the single best / most interesting story line I have seen of ALL the scenarios / modules I've ever been a part of is on offer.  Echoes of the Everwar Part 2 (for levels 7-11) is a story that will lead into either a novel or quite possibly a season long event of world changing (ending?) event.  Don't let the fact that I am GM'ing stop you from seeing this unique story unfold!  And if there is an option please add a melee /DPS member to the party as its currently a cleric a bard and a witch so if you show with a DPS they will buff/debuff to make you a god!  If for some reason you can't make it, play/run this soon and immediately after buy and read the whole thing as its truly stunning!

Tim Stapleton

no leída,
1 abr 2014, 13:35:451/4/14
a redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I have damage dealer I could play instead if need be.

Fighter/Druid 9 mounted on a Roc.

Sent from my iPhone

Tim Stapleton

no leída,
1 abr 2014, 16:31:041/4/14
a redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
James,

Looks like your table is going off and the other is over-subscribed. I can volunteer to gm something for the guys in low tier.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2014, at 1:23 AM, Iammars <iamm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tim Stapleton

no leída,
1 abr 2014, 16:32:021/4/14
a redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Two tables of severing ties?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2014, at 1:23 AM, Iammars <iamm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Iammars

no leída,
1 abr 2014, 16:35:461/4/14
a redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Yeah - if you want to bring severing ties with you that would be fine. I can give you the quick rundown of what's in it if you don't get to read it fully.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos