28 apr pfs 06-07 table head count

wyld windsworn

Apr 27, 2015, 4:56:58 PM4/27/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
.
matt, are you comfortable running this with 7 players?

i signed up late and wouldn't mind bowing out if you prefer a 6-head table. let me know.

@

Bobby Speck

Apr 27, 2015, 5:00:16 PM4/27/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Signed up to GM. If people don’t show up, then I’ll play instead. Problem solved. :)

Sent from Mailbox

Matt Morris

Apr 27, 2015, 6:08:10 PM4/27/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Bobby!

Bobby Speck

Apr 28, 2015, 12:27:36 PM4/28/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I don’t mean to backpedal on my commitment but a buddy I haven’t seen for awhile wanted to hang out this evening (and doesn’t play PFS). Would you be up to managing a 7 person table (assuming everyone shows) if I back out, Matt?

If not, not worries, I will endeavor to reschedule with him.

Sent from Mailbox

Matt Morris

Apr 28, 2015, 12:42:26 PM4/28/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Do what you need to do, Bobby. I'll run for whomever is there :)

Bobby Speck

Apr 28, 2015, 12:43:25 PM4/28/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Remind me to buy you a conciliatory GM snack or something :)

Sent from Mailbox

Peter Breuer-Penello

Apr 28, 2015, 1:09:55 PM4/28/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Since I am the latest person to join and make it a 7 person table, I can easily jump to another scenario if it makes it easier. I can play literally any table tonight and be in the right level range to not screw with adjustment and it doesn't matter much to me what I play.

Matt Morris

Apr 28, 2015, 1:38:53 PM4/28/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Peter-

That would be great, if you don't mind switching. I don't mind running for a big table, but you'll probably enjoy the RP aspects of Valley of Veiled Flame more if you aren't 1 of 7.