Starfinder GM Fail - 6/24/18

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tom LaPorta

未读,
2018年6月24日 21:47:282018/6/24
收件人 Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I want to extend my apologies to everyone playing in the Starfinder game I was supposed to run today. I had an epic fail in the "attention to detail" category and failed to notice that the game was 11-3 rather than 2-6. I trucked all my stuff out to my event before that, didn't check the time until about 12:30 and then was too embarrassed by my rank incompetence to show up 2 hours late to my own game. I'm really sorry to anyone who was inconvenienced by this, and I promise I'll check the times more closely from here on out.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子