GM'ing

Timothy Stapleton

Jan 23, 2016, 3:31:02 PM1/23/16
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I've noticed that we are frequently short on GMs at the Tuesday night games, and that most of the work is being done by the same few people. We're also often in the position of having more than six players signed up for a game while there are multiple tables with no GM. If you haven't run a game recently, or if you are signing up to an oversubscribed table, please consider GM'ing instead.

With this in mind, please also take a second look at the signups for Aid Another. We presently have 3 tables with 7 or more people signed up to play, and 4 tables that need a GM. The con is in one week, so you'd have a week to prepare if you switched spots now.

Redcaps is home to a great community of gamers. Please do your part to keep it going!

--Tim