PSF Organized Play

Robyn Allen

Mar 4, 2018, 10:26:01 AM3/4/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey Everyone,

As many of you have noticed the March schedule is out!

Wanted to give a quick update about the PFS organized play support
We have brand new player boons
and GMs can now start working toward earning a Tiefling/Aasimar boon
For those of you still working on a Skinwalker, you can continue to fill that sheet out until february next year, or start on one of the new boon sheets

Bristor

Mar 4, 2018, 1:26:40 PM3/4/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Looks like we could use a GM for this Tuesday's Overflow Archives if anyone is looking for something :)

Casey PFS

Mar 4, 2018, 8:09:58 PM3/4/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I signed-up without seeing this so if anyone wants to swap (and start earning a new boon!) I'm more than happy to do so.

Otherwise will continue as is :)