March 20 PFS

Tom LaPorta

Mar 20, 2018, 9:08:13 AM3/20/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Are we still going tonight? The city issued a travel advisory starting at 6.

rryn...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 9:25:37 AM3/20/18
to tlap...@gmail.com, redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Pfs is always on as long as the store is open (which as of now it is).
If u r gming and cant make it cuz of the weather i can cover, just give me a heads up

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

Mar 20, 2018, 11:02:23 AM3/20/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
That would be great. I Septa in from work in the burbs, and I'm worried about making it in time. Thanks a million, Robyn.