pfs scenarios tracker

wyld windsworn

Oct 7, 2016, 8:43:48 AM10/7/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
.
a resource open to everyone; feel free to share link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sqGycURt7GI5BcCk-KnslYm5t0c-lT4s0-_5IYvvIJs/edit?usp=sharing
  • track scenarios you've played and / or gm'd: use only any open column to the right of the yellow area
  • assign yourself a column by adding your name at top-most row
  • select appropriate choice in the drop-down menu: (p) played; (p/g) played & gm'd; and (g) gm'd
  • updates will be added for newer publications -- send me a note if you want to add one that's not on there
  • if you want to manage your own file, make a copy and do it on your personal google drive
  • do not edit stylistic / structural changes to original

failure to follow the simple instructions above will result in the contingency spell to activate. the following spells (cl 25) will be cast on you, in the order listed: ill omen; greater bestow cure (-8 to saves); baleful polymorph; then dismissal to send you back to whatever chaotic plane from which you came.

@

Ragoz Fenrir

Oct 7, 2016, 6:05:38 PM10/7/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Looks like Legacy of the Stonelords should be added since that one will run at Unseelie. Bonekeep 3 is also missing.

Updated my games so that it can help with scheduling.

wyld windsworn

Oct 9, 2016, 4:46:55 PM10/9/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
thx.