Upcoming PFS Conventions

Iammars

Aug 13, 2015, 9:29:55 AM8/13/15
to Public Redcap's PFS Mailing List
As mentioned during Tuesday's PFS game, there are three conventions coming up:

Save Against Fear is a 3 day gaming convention happening on Labor Day Weekend in Harrisburg. It has a variety of different games available, including multiple PFS games each slot. You can find out more information about it here: http://www.saveagainstfear.com/ and if you have particular questions about the PFS portion you can email Bobby Harring (Bhar...@live.com)

MEPACON is a 3 day gaming convention happening on November 13-15 in Scranton. MEPACON also in general has a variety of different games available, with a very strong organized play section. They are also making an effort to run Siege of Serpents, Serpent's Rise and True Dragons, so if you're not able to play them in Philly, you can try there. You can find out more info here: http://www.mepacon.com/ and if you have particular questions about the PFS portion you can email Jason Schimmel (vljason...@gmail.com)

And of course, we have Unseelie Court coming up October 16-18, at Redcap's Corner (hopefully in their new space!). This will be packed full of PFS like normal, with a bunch of slots of the specials that PFS put out at Gencon. We'll be running both multi-table interactives (Siege of Serpents and The Sky Key Solution), along with multiple tables of Serpent's Rise and True Dragons, along with a bunch of normal PFS scenarios, and the premiere of a brand new Legacies scenario! More information, including a Warhorn, to come, but keep the date open if you can! It looks to be an exciting time, and if the rumors I heard are correct, you're going to really like the boon for GMing!

James Vari

Aug 13, 2015, 5:59:37 PM8/13/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I'll try and make it out to SaveAgainstFear. Maybe I'll play the specials there and hopefully run them at Unseelie court!

Bristor

Aug 14, 2015, 5:23:48 PM8/14/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
James or Benn: Any ETA on sign-ups for Unseelie?

James Vari

Aug 24, 2015, 1:35:27 AM8/24/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Is anyone here interested in going to and splitting a room at Save Against Fear? I'll ask and check around Tues night also.

Paul Krauth Jr

Aug 24, 2015, 8:51:40 AM8/24/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I'm going and wouldn't mind splitting my room.

Paul Krauth Jr

Aug 26, 2015, 1:43:02 PM8/26/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey James, did you find anyone to go to Save Against Fear with at Redcaps? I wouldn't mind a traveling companion.

James Vari

Aug 26, 2015, 4:09:12 PM8/26/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I'm actually not sure if I'm going to be able to go right now. If I do it's gonna be last minute I'm not signed up or anything.

Thanks though