Additional Resources & Vigilante

Iammars

Jul 9, 2015, 4:17:23 PM7/9/15
to Public Redcap's PFS Mailing List
Hey guys, we have this months' AR update (http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/about/additionalResources) and more info about the Vigilante Playtest vis-a-vis PFS . (http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lhp4?Ultimate-Intrigue-Vigilante-Playtest-Round-2)

Bobby Speck

Jul 9, 2015, 4:32:06 PM7/9/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks James!

Aw man. No more swift action Iron Skin for my Warpriest(s). :(

Hoping I get a chance to take the new vigilante for a spin!

Sent from Mailbox