Announcing Aid Another: Winter 2017

Redcap's Corner

Dec 2, 2016, 10:48:24 PM12/2/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Just so everyone's clear, our normal PFS convention schedule is Aid Another in the winter, Seelie Court in the spring, Aid Another in the summer, and Unseelie Court in the fall. Last month's Aid Another was the summer convention, pushed back a few months for logistical reasons, but we're getting back on schedule January 7th with Aid Another: Winter 2017! This time we're benefiting the Media Mobilizing Project, who use media and communication to better people everywhere.

The schedule is now live here: https://www.warhorn.net/events/aid-another-winter-2017/

If you're planning to GM, please sign up for your tables as soon as you can. I have to submit the GM information to Paizo by next weekend so they can get everyone their PDFs in a timely manner.

Thanks, everyone!

--Benn.

Redcap's Corner

Dec 8, 2016, 9:31:03 PM12/8/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to reiterate that I need to send GM information in to Paizo by this weekend, and we still have a few open GM spots for Aid Another. If you were thinking about GMing, please secure your schedule as soon as you can!

Thanks!

--Benn.

Jonathan Bruce

Jan 4, 2017, 1:39:14 PM1/4/17
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
For anyone signed up or thinking of signing up for the morning session of "8-7: From the Tome of Righteous Repose", it'd help immensely if you could put down at the minimum your level.  The scenarios requires a good deal of prep as it varies greatly depending on level and party makeup, so not knowing that is going to make running it just a wee bit difficult.  Thanks!

Jonathan

Redcap's Corner

Jan 6, 2017, 10:29:25 AM1/6/17
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey everyone! Aid Another is tomorrow, and sign-ups are finally starting to come together! We're still a few tables short of the minimum we're supposed to run and still a few players short for a few of the tables that are looking just about good to go! I have a few appeals:

1) On the fence about registering? Please do! It's a great cause and it should be a lot of fun!
2) How would anyone like to play a game or two on Sunday to help us reach our 15 table minimum?
3) Does anyone have any boons they'd like to donate to the raffle? The last Aid Another used most of my interesting extras, so we could definitely use any boons people don't think they'll want. Remember, the money raised is going to benefit a non-profit!

Thanks!
--Benn.

Timothy Stapleton

Jan 6, 2017, 10:40:25 AM1/6/17
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Benn,

Glad to hear it's coming together. I have a few boons I can donate. I'll have to check when I get home, but at a minimum, I have that ghoul bloodline boon. I might have some elemental race boons as well.

I could maybe do a Sunday morning slot if it would make the difference in seating a table. I have another game happening in the afternoon. I doubt that all the other players will want to contribute to the charity, but maybe we can count it as a table?

--Benn.

Robert Barker

Jan 6, 2017, 11:08:16 AM1/6/17
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I have a tiefling boon, I will bring it tomorrow morning.