Eyes of the Ten Table?

Peter Breuer-Penello

May 30, 2018, 5:58:26 PM5/30/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey guys,

So in the last couple of weeks I got my first character to level 12 and I was hoping to run him through the Eyes of the Ten arc sometime before I graduate (I still got a little time). For those who don't know Eyes of the Ten is 3-part story arc that is for 12th level characters only, meaning in order to play through, this has to be the first game your character plays at 12th level.

Essentially I am gauging interest, seeing if I can rope a gm into running it (I'll be glad to share gm responsibilities), and seeing how far off some of you guys are to being eligible for the table.

Samantha Blanford

May 30, 2018, 9:17:58 PM5/30/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Me and Sam have level 12 character and want to play and I know Jim has expressed willingness to gm.

Peter Breuer-Penello

Jun 6, 2018, 8:03:08 PM6/6/18
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Great that's 3 and (possibly) a GM! Just one more player

Ragoz Fenrir

Jun 13, 2018, 10:08:25 PM6/13/18
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I would love to GM this again! I've got a lot of the prep work still ready.

If I recall the games will probably take about 3 sessions to play. Part 1 and 4 are long. 2+3 together are about equal to that.

I'm available to run this on weekends.

-Jim