weds, 09 apr, pfs night -- redcap's closed or something?

wyld windsworn

Apr 9, 2014, 9:03:23 AM4/9/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
.
not a soul -- gm or player -- signed up. very odd....

Thomas Wilson

Apr 9, 2014, 9:04:54 AM4/9/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I actually moved from GMing tonight to playing last night.  I was the only person on the roster and I felt lonely.

Maybe it was the scenario selection?

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:03 AM, wyld windsworn <wy...@pk1475.org> wrote:
.
not a soul -- gm or player -- signed up. very odd....

Thomas Wilson

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with rocks."  Albert Einstein (paraphrased)

Tim Stapleton

Apr 9, 2014, 11:38:30 AM4/9/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
It's a weird night. Last I looked there was no one signed up at all.

Sent from my iPhone