Heads up for 6-16

Iammars

Mar 27, 2015, 9:08:46 AM3/27/15
to Public Redcap's PFS Mailing List
We'll be running multiple tables of 6-16 this weekend. In order for the games to go smoothly, I would recommend that you not only carry the chronicle sheets for the character that you are playing in that scenario, but also the chronicle sheets of any character you have that has played 6-09 By Way of Bloodcove.

See you guys Tuesday!

Peter Breuer-Penello

Mar 30, 2015, 10:30:52 AM3/30/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
 Do you guys want/need a third GM? since there is no higher level tables going off, I can get it prepped by tomorrow.

Iammars

Mar 30, 2015, 10:36:31 AM3/30/15
to Public Redcap's PFS Mailing List
Yes, we could absolutely use a GM. We can't seat 15 people at 2 tables (and honestly I prefer to break 13 and 14 up into 3 tables anyway.)