Would like to get a game going.

Des Shannon

Apr 4, 2014, 3:46:26 PM4/4/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hello there everyone,  Ben and I would like to get a game going for Saturday Morning or Afternoon ( Tomorrow )  Not sure what game it is yet....So he can level is magus and I can level my bard.  We could use 3 more people....If anyone would like to help us get things going,  We would really appreciate it..

Bobby Speck

Apr 4, 2014, 3:50:47 PM4/4/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I may be able to play. What level range would you guys prefer? I have a level 4 (Alchemical Archer) and a level 8 (Entranceomancer) that I'd be interested in playing.

Bobby

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Des Shannon <leon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there everyone,  Ben and I would like to get a game going for Saturday Morning or Afternoon ( Tomorrow )  Not sure what game it is yet....So he can level is magus and I can level my bard.  We could use 3 more people....If anyone would like to help us get things going,  We would really appreciate it..

Des Shannon

Apr 4, 2014, 4:16:06 PM4/4/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Not real sure,  Ben is 11 and I am 10,  So I am not sure if there is anything that is more around the 8-11....Just in case though because I am not sure about the mods,  see if you can get a hold of him..He knows more about that much then I do.

Timothy Stapleton

Apr 4, 2014, 4:27:10 PM4/4/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Can't do it this weekend, Des.  Maybe during the week or next weekend, I can help get a game going.

Des Shannon

Apr 4, 2014, 4:32:51 PM4/4/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
No Problem Tim,  Thanks for telling us,  we will keep asking around.

Kai PFS

Apr 4, 2014, 8:05:51 PM4/4/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Saw that you messaged me on FB Des, sorry but I work all day tmrw.

Des Shannon

Apr 4, 2014, 10:49:21 PM4/4/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Joe Lai

Apr 6, 2014, 12:10:08 AM4/6/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
how about tomorro!  Sunday!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Des Shannon於 2014年4月4日星期五UTC-4下午10時49分21秒寫道: