GM Needed Wednesday, 3/26

mmorris6

Mar 23, 2014, 10:07:19 PM3/23/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks-

I was scheduled to run "Destiny of the Sands Part 2: Race to Seeker's Folly" on Wednesday, but I had something important come up at home. Would someone please volunteer to run it, so I don't feel bad for leaving everyone in the lurch? Pretty please?

~Matt

Thomas Wilson

Mar 24, 2014, 7:30:23 AM3/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Matt,

I should be able to pick up Part 2 without much of a problem.  Good luck with things at home.

Tom

Thomas Wilson

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with rocks."  Albert Einstein (paraphrased)

wyld windsworn

Mar 24, 2014, 9:27:54 AM3/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
.
hah-ha!

gonna be a walk-in-the-park with barnett's ranged paladin 5 -- at subtier 1-2.

Michael Barnett

Mar 24, 2014, 9:32:40 AM3/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I will melee things with my bow to give them a fighting chance(I swear there was a 4 and a 3 when I signed up).

Thomas Wilson

Mar 24, 2014, 9:34:45 AM3/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Yup.  I was one of them (Though, really, it was a level 5 chocobo... He just has this Oracle that follows him around).