PFS 6/23

Iammars

Jun 22, 2015, 12:43:24 PM6/22/15
to Public Redcap's PFS Mailing List
Hey guys - we could use one more GM for Assault on the Kingdom of Impossible! It's a 1-5 from Season 1 that still holds up pretty well with today's characters and is also not too difficult to pick up quickly.

Michael Barnett

Jun 22, 2015, 1:22:33 PM6/22/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

If I can make it I can switch to gming. I'll know by 3 30 if so.