PFS First Time Player 3/10/15

Mislav Mijatovic

Mar 9, 2015, 5:20:43 PM3/9/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that I'll be joining you tomorrow to play PFS for the first time.
I hope that you'll be patient and help me learn the rules and the more about the world, as I have only played D&D 4E once before and never PFS, and I'd like to become a regular here.
I'll bring my dice set, a PFS level 1 legal pre-generated character from the beginners box, a hero miniature, pencil and paper. Let me know if I need to bring anything else. I have also registered on Warhorn and the PFS website.
Thanks and see you all tomorrow

Bobby Speck

Mar 9, 2015, 5:24:31 PM3/9/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Good luck, hope you have fun!

Let me chime in to say that if you’d like to try out any of the classes that aren’t in the beginner’s box, there are a variety of pre-generated characters from the Core Rulebook, Advanced Player’s Guide, and Advanced Class Guide which you can get access to, and those at the table will usually be happy to explain any additional rules. :)

Sent from Mailbox