News for 4/12/14

Iammars

Apr 12, 2014, 2:05:59 AM4/12/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
It's been a while since I made a news post thanks to personal issues, so here's a post of me catching up on everything that I've missed.

Bobby Speck

Apr 12, 2014, 11:02:06 AM4/12/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Awesome stuff as always, thank you James! I had not heard most of this.

There's a great joke in there somewhere involving hell freezing over and Ice Tomb being clarified...

Also, everyone please cross your fingers for Swashbuckler being one of the four pregenerated characters. Personally I'm expecting (with some Swashbuckling bias):

1) Fighter -> Brawler/Swashbuckler
2) Wizard -> Arcanist
3) Rogue -> Slayer/Swashbuckler
4) Cleric -> Shaman

On Apr 12, 2014 2:06 AM, "Iammars" <iamm...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's been a while since I made a news post thanks to personal issues, so here's a post of me catching up on everything that I've missed.

Bristor

Apr 13, 2014, 9:00:38 AM4/13/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks James. Great stuff, as usual.