First timer

Robert Pendergrass

Oct 18, 2015, 7:52:32 PM10/18/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hey guys!

Just wanted to give y'all heads-up that I'm signed up to come play Pathfinder Tuesday night. I am newbie to the whole tabletop roleplaying experience, but having thoroughly enjoyed the Baldur's Gate series and listening to podcasts like "The Adventure Zone" I figured I should give it a try. I've been leafing through some of the free and online information on Pathfinder to understand out the basics, but I do apologize in advance and thank you for your patience as I figure out how to play. I'll try to arrive a few minutes early to get my bearings and select a character. I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and playing this game.

- Robert

Peter Breuer-Penello

Oct 19, 2015, 2:06:56 PM10/19/15
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hi Rob! We will be glad to have you at our tables tomorrow and will answer any of your questions to the best of our ability!

From the look of the warhorn, you are signed up for my table, so I'll give you a few suggestions of what to do to prepare:

1.) Sign up for an account on the paizo website and get yourself a Pathfinder Society #. This is how we will keep track of what you have played.

2.) Get yourself some dice if you haven't already. They don't need to be fancy colors, just a set of 7 will do. You can easily buy them at the store for about $5.

3.) If you don't own the core rulebook, we'll give you a pregenerated character of your choice to play for tomorrow.

4.) Pick up the pathfinder society roleplaying guide on the paizo website (its free) and give it a once over. You don't need to know the whole thing, but it'll give you an overview of how we work.

Of course you don't have to do any of this, but itll just make you that tiny bit more prepared.

Remember! Explore, Report, Cooperate!