Gods

Timothy Stapleton

Apr 24, 2014, 11:27:36 AM4/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Does the store have copies of Inner Sea Gods?

Alexander Nudd

Apr 24, 2014, 1:46:21 PM4/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
So excited for that Tim, and inner sea combat to a lesser extent. I'd also like to know if the store has copies of either of them.
I want a damn paladin code.

Thomas Wilson

Apr 24, 2014, 1:48:43 PM4/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I'm seriously jonesing for some more info on the Ouat.  A little bird told me they're mentioned in Inner Sea Combat.

Also, Groetus has a write up in Inner Sea Gods.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Alexander Nudd <alexan...@gmail.com> wrote:
So excited for that Tim, and inner sea combat to a lesser extent. I'd also like to know if the store has copies of either of them.
I want a damn paladin code.

Thomas Wilson

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with rocks."  Albert Einstein (paraphrased)

Bobby Speck

Apr 24, 2014, 1:49:51 PM4/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Oh man! Will we one day know what happens when he descends from the heavens in the End Times and does... something?

Thomas Wilson

Apr 24, 2014, 1:53:43 PM4/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Only if we kill enough atheists...

Seriously...

He descends closer to the Boneyard every time an atheist dies.  Or so I hear.  From Groetus.

I imagine Rahadoum is actually run by Groetus' Cult.

Bristor

Apr 24, 2014, 2:18:39 PM4/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
My understanding is that April 30th is the "street date" for Inner Sea Gods.

Timothy Stapleton

Apr 24, 2014, 2:23:42 PM4/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
sad face.

Iammars

Apr 24, 2014, 2:36:38 PM4/24/14
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Yup. I hear you guys on the frustration. I want to see all the work Bellum's done!

(My intro to Tomb of the Iron Medusa had Bellum as the author of Inner Sea Gods)

Redcap's Corner