PFs for 3/3/15

Iammars

Feb 26, 2015, 9:40:06 AM2/26/15
to Public Redcap's PFS Mailing List
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who signed up early for next week. It's nice to see the tables shape up early. That said, while we have a lot of players signed up, I'm the only GM. We need at least 1 more, probably 3 more. Remember - Redcap's can lend you the mod if you don't have it (just show up beforehand to get a printed copy), and if you need other GMing supplies I can lend them to you. The most important thing we need is people.

Peter Breuer-Penello

Feb 27, 2015, 8:32:56 PM2/27/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Signed up as a third GM just in case more people show up. I'm okay with sitting out that week if a third table can't fire.

Doron Billheimer

Mar 2, 2015, 6:57:58 AM3/2/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Peter, if you want, The Night Marsh could use a gm.

Iammars

Mar 2, 2015, 10:09:28 AM3/2/15
to Public Redcap's PFS Mailing List
Yeah, we could really use a GM for Night March. (Although Night Marsh isn't a terrible name for that mod)

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 6:57 AM, Doron Billheimer <carn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Peter, if you want, The Night Marsh could use a gm.

Peter Breuer-Penello

Mar 2, 2015, 5:39:04 PM3/2/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I'm up for it.