Open Market Bazaar: May 9th at Redcap's 1

Redcap's Corner

Apr 10, 2015, 3:47:14 PM4/10/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone! We're having an open market bazaar on May 9th at our Powelton Village location. If you're interested in signing up as a vendor, please contact the store for more information. You can sell anything you like so long as it's 1) not illegal, 2) not brand new product that we also sell. This is a great opportunity to part with extra minis or books you never use (maybe from older D&D editions, etc.), as well as old comic books, Magic singles, board games you never play anymore, or anything else. Likewise, it's a great opportunity to get some deals on those sorts of things from fellow customers.

--Benn.