We are open for PFS tonight!

Redcap's Corner

Mar 14, 2017, 1:49:05 PM3/14/17
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Just letting everyone know we will be open from 2:00 PM until our normal close time tonight unless something changes drastically with the weather. If it does, I'll update here. Otherwise, game on!

--Benn.

Timothy Stapleton

Mar 14, 2017, 2:22:08 PM3/14/17
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Woot!

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Redcap's Corner <hobgobli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just letting everyone know we will be open from 2:00 PM until our normal close time tonight unless something changes drastically with the weather. If it does, I'll update here. Otherwise, game on!

--Benn.

Redcap's Corner

Mar 14, 2017, 3:19:00 PM3/14/17
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Also, tonight's scenario features a subsystem, and the scenario will proceed much more smoothly and quickly if players are familiar with the subsystem before arriving. It's not really spoiling anything to mention what that subsystem is, but I can see why players may not want to have information about it up front, so I'm not going to say what it IS, only where to find it in case any players want to brush up on it before arriving. The subsystem can be found on pages 176 to 181 of Ultimate Intrigue. Again, it would be helpful to be familiar with this, but for players that really, really don't want to know any little piece of advance information about what they're playing tonight, don't pick up your copy of Ultimate Intrigue and open it to the aforementioned pages.

Thanks everyone!
--Benn.