GM for Merchant's Wake tomorrow?

Alexander Nudd

May 19, 2015, 1:05:11 AM5/19/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Seems there are currently 5 players signed up to play Merchant's Wake tomorrow and no GM.
Can anyone run this or is there already a plan in place to get someone to do that?

Bobby Speck

May 19, 2015, 12:10:45 PM5/19/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I would volunteer but I have no time today to do last minute prep, sorry!

Sent from Mailbox

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 1:05 AM, Alexander Nudd <alexan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Seems there are currently 5 players signed up to play Merchant's Wake tomorrow and no GM.
Can anyone run this or is there already a plan in place to get someone to do that?

Alexander Nudd

May 19, 2015, 12:24:23 PM5/19/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Well I can just play Test of Tar Kauta anyway, so I'm not really worried about myself as long as the second GM for that shows up.
Just making sure we don't have like 3-6 people sitting around later with nothing to do.

Iammars

May 19, 2015, 1:28:34 PM5/19/15
to Public Redcap's PFS Mailing List
My hope is that I can move someone off of Test of Tar-Kuata, run that with 7, and use the Thomas for Merchant's Wake.

Or I could grab one of the extra players off of Where Mammoths and promote them to a GM for Merchant's Wake. This is slightly trickier because it involves us having 5 tables this week.

Michael Barnett

May 19, 2015, 1:34:29 PM5/19/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
I would volunteer but then I could not play the games I want to in Seelie court. I am stuck at the high level tables until my paladin is 12.

Alexander Nudd

May 19, 2015, 1:42:15 PM5/19/15
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Well I just switched myself to Test of Tar Kauta, but I can play either so wherever you put me is totally fine.
Unfortunately I can't GM for you for the obvious reason.