Unseelie Court

Timothy Stapleton

Oct 6, 2016, 4:32:54 PM10/6/16
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com

Ragoz Fenrir

Oct 7, 2016, 6:09:31 PM10/7/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
I think there's a few restrictions on certain games. I'll switch to GMing cosmic captive if we need more.

#7–98: Serpents' Ire can be run anywhere but only by 4-star and 5-star GMs (and ONLY them...Venture-Officers only can run it if they meet this requirement. VCs get a +2 and VLs a +1 to their star rating to run).

#7–99: Through Maelstrom Rift can only be run at tier 4 or higher conventions (26 sessions or more) by 4-star and 5-star GMs (and ONLY them...Venture-Officers only can run it if they meet this requirement. VCs get a +2 and VLs a +1 to their star rating to run).

#8–00: The Cosmic Captive can be run by any GMs, but only if there are at least 6 tables of the scenario running simultaneously at the event.

Redcap's Corner

Oct 25, 2016, 11:33:51 PM10/25/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hello everyone!

If anyone here was planning to sign up for Unseelie Court, or knows someone who does, could you please sign up? Our two interactives, the Cosmic Captive and Legacy of the Stonelords are coming up a little short on players, and we need to hit a certain number of tables to run either of them.

Right now we have 16 players for the Cosmic Captive. We need at least 18, and I'd feel much more comfortable with at least 24.
Right now we have 14 players for Legacy of the Stonelords. We need at least 15, and I'd feel much more comfortable with at least 20.

We also need one more GM for each, since each scenario needs an overseer GM.

Thanks!

--Benn.