How to register?

Bilal Aslam

Jan 31, 2017, 10:39:37 AM1/31/17
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hello everyone,

I recently moved here to Philly and wanted to give pathfinder a shot. After a little google searching ive found myself here but without any information on how to register. What do i need to do as a new player just giving this a shot? I downloaded the free pdf guides and will try creating a character before showing up.

Thanks!

Timothy Stapleton

Jan 31, 2017, 10:59:17 AM1/31/17
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bilal,

To get started playing Pathfinder Society, all you really need is a character sheet and some dice, and you should register at www.paizo.com to get a player number. To play, all you have to do is show up at Redcap's Corner (3850 Lancaster Avenue). Games are offered on the second floor every Tuesday starting at 6 PM. They tend to run about 4 hours long.

Seats at the table are available on a first come. first serve basis, and we have a website where you can reserve a spot: https://warhorn.net/events/redcaps-pfs/schedule/2017/01/31. Even if you haven't signed up there, you can always grab a seat at a game if there is room. There are still two seats available for The Slave Ships of Absalom adventure being run tonight. That would be a good one for a first time player.

If you have any questions on character creation or the game rules, try to get there a little early and someone will help you answer them. Welcome aboard!

--Tim

Bilal Aslam

Jan 31, 2017, 1:14:30 PM1/31/17
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Awesome! Thank you so much for your reply and help. I've signed up to play a witch and will be able to create the character as soon as I'm out of the dentist's office haha.