Aid Another is this Sunday!

Redcap's Corner

Nov 18, 2016, 2:50:17 PM11/18/16
to Redcap's Corner Pathfinder Society
Hello everyone!

For those of you who may not have heard, or may have forgotten, Aid Another is this weekend, with the Pathfinder portion of the event taking place Sunday from 9AM to 11PM. Sign-ups have been picking up, but there's still plenty of space left! Most notably, we still need a GM for the 9AM session of the Overflow Archives if anyone wants to volunteer (there's a dhampir boon in it for you if you're not already GMing anything else).

Sign-ups can be found here: https://www.warhorn.net/events/aid-another-summer-2016/

This event is a charity for the Veteran's Group, and we will be raffling off boons after the dinner break, including a charity-exclusive boon provided by Paizo. The charity boon is a wrist-slot item inhabited by a kami that provides a sacred bonus to AC vs. plants and a resistance bonus to all saving throws, as well as having three charges that can be used daily for a variety of interesting effects. The boon gives you access to the item for free, but you can choose to pay gold to upgrade the bonuses and number of options it provides. We will have other boons available by raffle, as well as the normal chance to win player boons through token redemptions and dice rolls, so there's plenty of sweet stuff to be had and we hope to raise a lot of money for the Veteran's Group!

If anyone has any other boons they'd like to donate for the raffle, we will happily accept them.

See everyone this weekend!
--Benn.

Thomas Wilson

Nov 18, 2016, 3:06:51 PM11/18/16
to redcapsc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Benn,

I picked up the open GM slot.  Too long since I've GMed for PFS.

Tom

Thomas Wilson

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with rocks."  Albert Einstein (paraphrased)