1.6 Release - delayed

Duncan Dickinson

Mar 18, 2013, 12:46:08 AM3/18/13
to ReDBox Developer List, ReDBox User List
Hi All,

We're working on resolving a number of issues raised in the RC testing so we'll hold back the release until we squash the bugs. I'll update you as soon as I have a target release date/time.

Apologies for the delay but we're pushing hard to get through these issues.

--
Cheers,

Duncan

Duncan Dickinson
QCIF Project Manager
Central Queensland University

Contact me:
monday to thursday
ph: 07 3138 2084
m: 0432 402 511
skype: de.dickinson

website | calendar | LinkedIn

Duncan Dickinson

Mar 20, 2013, 7:05:36 PM3/20/13
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, ReDBox Developer List
Hi All,

Just a quick update - testing and fixes are still on-going but there's light at the end of the tunnel. For 1.6 we'll have the reporting functionality running but will refer to the DMPT functionality as Beta. Work on 1.6.1 will commence as soon as 1.6 is out and we'll be focussing our efforts on the DMPT (including the self-submission forms and a number of fixes).

As you can imagine, this is an incredibly busy time for us and our testers and I thank you for your patience.

I will keep you up to date with progress.

Cheers,

Duncan