ReDBox Community gathering at eRA

Andrew White

Sep 23, 2015, 2:29:13 AM9/23/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, redbo...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Barlow
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all who expressed support for an informal get together of the ReDBox Community at the eResearch Australasia Conference this year.  The response was overwhelmingly in favour of a catch-up.

QCIF have booked a meeting room at the conference.

When: Wed 21st October 12:45pm - 1:45pm (bring your lunch with you)
Where: Meeting Room P9 (see http://www.bcec.com.au/rooms-spaces/plaza-level)
Who: Anyone interested in all things ReDBox related (No RSVP required)

Members of the QCIF Engineering Team will be present including Gavin Kennedy and myself.  I will send out calendar invites to those who responded to the original group email.  Feel free to spread the word.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew White
QRIScloud National Relations Manager
T: +617 3735 6735 | M: 0468 989 096 | E: a.w...@qcif.edu.au

Andrew White

Sep 23, 2015, 4:52:30 PM9/23/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, redbo...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Barlow
Hi All,

Apologies, the time I sent out for the get together should have been an hour later so it starts during the lunch break ie 1:45-2:45pm rather than starting at 12:45.

Apologies for any confusion.

On 23 September 2015 at 16:28, Andrew White <a.w...@qcif.edu.au> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all who expressed support for an informal get together of the ReDBox Community at the eResearch Australasia Conference this year.  The response was overwhelmingly in favour of a catch-up.

QCIF have booked a meeting room at the conference.

When: Wed 21st October 1:45pm - 2:45pm (bring your lunch with you)