Notice of Resignation - Duncan Dickinson

Robert Bull

May 26, 2014, 9:38:07 PM5/26/14
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues

I am writing on behalf of QCIF to advise that Duncan Dickinson has accepted a new role and will be completing his engagement with QCIF as of Friday 13th June 2014.

We congratulate Duncan on his success in attaining his new role at Griffith University.  I am sure you will all join with me in thanking and congratulating Duncan for his dedication, professional approach and conscientious attention to his work over the last 3 years with QCIF and our customer. He will be missed by staff and customers alike.

Duncan has been at the centre of ReDBox development and support from the very start.  He has developed knowledge and skills in a number of other QCIF Engineering team staff who are familiar with the ReDBox product.  Be assured that ReDBox project delivery, development and support deployments will continue to be supported.

QCIF is currently making arrangements to maintain continuity of projects and service delivery during the transition period.

It would be appreciated if you could pass this advice on to relevant staff in your circles.

Please contact me if you have any queries or concerns.

Best regards

Bob Bull

Infrastructure Coordinator | Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation

Level 5, Axon Building | University of Queensland, St Lucia

m: 0427 026 863 | p: 07 3365 3257 | e: r.b...@qcif.edu.au | w: www.qcif.edu.au | Skype: bobbull59

Duncan Dickinson

May 26, 2014, 11:08:12 PM5/26/14
to ReDBox User List
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone for their messages. It's been a good 3+ years on ReDBox and certainly never boring or quiet!

I head off in mid-June safe in the knowledge that Andrew B can continue to provide technical assistance to our user community. As Bob says - more info to come once QCIF has sorted out a handover etc.

Cheers,

Duncan

--
-- Website: http://www.redboxresearchdata.com.au

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ReDBox group. To post to this group, send email to redbo...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to redbox-repo...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/redbox-repo?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ReDBox" group.

Cheers,

Duncan

Duncan Dickinson
QCIF Project Manager