release date?

Christopher McAvaney

May 26, 2015, 9:48:03 PM5/26/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
G'day Andrew and Co,

Just wondering if a release date has been finalised for version 1.8?

Regards,
Christopher

Andrew Brazzatti

May 31, 2015, 9:06:05 PM5/31/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christopher,

The ReDBox and Mint code has been through testing and passed, we've been working through the migration process with one of the more "tricky" institutional setups to ensure that everything is ok there as well. Once this is completed we will formally release the build artifacts to Maven Central. I expect this to be in the next day or so.

Happy to discuss off list with you a time to assist with your upgrade.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
-- Website: http://www.redboxresearchdata.com.au

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ReDBox group. To post to this group, send email to redbo...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to redbox-repo...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/redbox-repo?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ReDBox" group.

Christopher McAvaney

May 31, 2015, 11:26:46 PM5/31/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
G'day Andrew,
Thanks for the update.

Will make contact soon.  Need to schedule resources at this end first.

Regards,
Christopher