Date for Annual Redbox Support Meeting (RUG)

Andrew White

Dec 7, 2017, 1:25:14 AM12/7/17
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

For those institutions who have taken up the ReDBox Support Subscription, we have set the date of Wed 31 January for the Annual Redbox User Group Meeting (RUG).

Topics we will cover include support satisfaction, future features and plans as well as showcasing the latest ReDBox functionality.

You should receive a direct email invite soon.

Regards

Andy

Andrew White

QRIScloud National Relations Manager
T: +617 3735 6735 | M: 0468 989 096 | E: a.w...@qcif.edu.au

Andrew White

Jan 23, 2019, 12:35:39 AM1/23/19
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, Pinnington, Chantelle
Hi Everyone,

For those institutions who have taken up the ReDBox Support Subscription, we have set the date of Tue 26 Feb 10:30am AEDT for the Annual ReDBox User Group Meeting (RUG).

Topics we will cover include support satisfaction, future features and plans as well as provide a demonstration of the new ReDBox 2 functionality.