Release of 1.6.1 ReDBox/Mint

Andrew Brazzatti

May 22, 2013, 11:53:02 PM5/22/13
to ReDBox Developer List, redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We are now ready to release version 1.6.1 of ReDBox and Mint. A list of new features in the release can be found here

We will notify the lists when we are finished but you can expect it to appear on Maven Central sometime on Monday.

Thanks,
Andrew

Duncan Dickinson

May 26, 2013, 7:25:37 PM5/26/13
to ReDBox Developer List, ReDBox User List
Hi All,

The 1.6.1 release has gone through to Maven Central so you should be able to pick this up in your institutional builds. The release notes are located at http://www.redboxresearchdata.com.au/releases/completed/1-6-1.

We'll work to get the Demo server updated this week and I'm running a presentation on June 5 (see http://metadata-stores.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/metadata-stores-community-news-18.html).

I'd very much like to thank the teams at Flinders University and Deakin University for their involvement in this work.

Cheers,

Duncan

Cheers,

Duncan